Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vimeo

I am personally a big fan of Vimeo.com actually, well maybe YouTube is a bit more commercialized and mainstream where everyone goes there to check out Music Videos or commercial. I find Vimeo is a platform for videographers to showcase their videos and artworks, plus the interface is more towards my preference. I’ve seen a couple of photography related videos in Vimeo.com, and found that their approach is different than the ones in YouTube. So yea, i like Vimeo, that’s all.

Anyway here’s a video with me inside, shot by Justin Hee using my 60D with various lens like Sigma 30mm F/1.4, Canon 100mm Macro F/2.8. It’s something random and about photography.

 

 

Brought to you by Just | Pictures

 

 

hope you’ll like it :)

 

till then

 

 

peace

No comments: