Saturday, September 6, 2008

my first year's second sem's third week's friday

Another day has over,
i decided to find my blog out and "continue" to write blog
cause i love seeing my friend's blog and
now i wanna make my own blog too..^^
to share my thing, my life, my thoughts, my soul.


it's my first year second sem third week at HELP uni college...
was late for 45 minutes to class since i got up...
erm... at 8.. which i need 2 hours to get to school.. damn...
was frustrated at myself since i was late and i kinda mess up the presentation...
Sorry guys... T.T


went to KPD E after that...
bought some breads at Rotiman...
really need to fiil in some stuff into the tummy...
then met Amigo and the rest over there...
rush back first floor to say goodbye...
and nice to meet ya... Luc...
then went back down... and felt curious....
where are all the flyers???? hmmmm??
WTF... all kena pull down... Amigo told me la...
stupid people...
disappointed and down... sober...
who would be this childish... shit....


then went to meeting...
oh ya... we r having a ADP Ball this coming November...
note to my self
1. audition for internal performers
2. find cheap external performers
3. contact.
that's it for the moment...
hope i'll do fine....


after meeting went to KPD A...
where Amigo is suppose to be having class and it ended the class end earlier..
talk to some old friends who are at the Bud side....
listen to them complaining at the new lecturers...
then decided to have lunch with Amigo at UOA...
not much choices since it was 2...
two bowls of claypot Tom Yam... which was freaking spicy...
and with lots of zha.. (tiny little things in the soup which we were wondering wat izit)
then had a nice and realistic chat with the guy....
thx to him i get to release my anger... haha...


since it was 3... decided to go home...
waited for 45 minutes at the bus station...
during the 45...
saw at least 10 HELP bus passes by...
waved at friends numurously...
see people cleaning building....
then met a friend... which is my primary school and high school and college mate..
lucky to have her beside me... someone to accompany each another la... LOL..
then took one bumpy ride to KL sentral... and squeezy too...

i wanted to buy the Mcflurry...
then the announcement for the train came... shit...
ran like hell after paying for the ice cream...
manage to squeeze into the train...
and quickly finish my desert while everybody's looking at me...

then the worst part came...
we reached Putra station... and i realised it was Matta fair today...
there was this gang of granny... walao eh...
you gotta read the converation below... A are the grannies...


translated:
A: nya ma chao jibai... u guys in the middle better step inside ah...

B: oiiii... tak ada tempat lagi la

A: diu nya sing... i still can see many spaces (which my point of view is there is no more space)

C: oiiii... betul betul tak ada tempat la wei... next kereta api la kak...

A: pu ki mak... (keep pushing like hell) (and push push push)

D: nia sing... ah por nmm goi har yat tong chie la.. (granny, next train la please)

A: nia ma ge chao hai.. you get down the train and wait lo.. courtesy to old people ma (poor dude kena marah)

then everyone diam diam d since the Granny gang manage to get into the train..
worse thing is.. they started to chat about the fair...
complain this complain that...
with foul language all over the place..
until Kepong station... they left...
then some people said..
apa lan jiao this granny doing...
hope the airplane they take will go kabooomm...
damn bad wie the guy...


after that...
i had a peacefull walk back to my lovely warming house...
till then... chiao....
Rice out...

No comments: