Friday, February 6, 2009

a tag that i like

it’s jus a tag that’s everyone is writing recently. i love this tag i wrote because it’s meaningful to me.

 

 

first tag on facebook

Share

Yesterday at 7:55pm | Edit Note | Delete

once i tag you, i don expect you to write this stupid stuff, jus wan you guys to read these 25 random things i wrote. thanks.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!


1. just finish dinner,going out soon, before that need to send some mail first.


2. it's raining, and i wanna be outside, because rain can cover my tears


3. looking at news, seeing what happened around the world, and how hideous it is.


4. my project needs to go on, only one thing left, where's the F***ing supplier.


5. i still love to dance, i said this a lot of time, and a lot of time.


6. my room is a quite a mess, time to tidy up, and make it messy again

.
7. damn my hospitalized camera phone cost me a lot of money, decided to take it back and repair it in near future.


8. the decision to make, a Leica D-LUX4 or a Panasonic Lumic DMC-LX3, let's add another one, a Canon G10?


9. organization, that's something i need to do for my life.


10. it's only tenth, and i dunno what to write anymore, maybe my life's jus boring


11. ooo, i still have a few blog to update, must write asap before the feeling's gone.


12. thanks for the people who reply my status, msn me, send me music, talk to me, and be there for me last night. appreciated lots.

 
13. i was really sad and not happy after hearing what she/he said to me last night, but i dunno y i'm sad about it, i dunno why.


14. another assignment to be done, information gathered, hope there's nothing happen to mess up my mind again.


15. i need money, erm, more money, no, scratch that, i need more money than you.


16. time to change my closet, and personalize my life.


17. i love going out with friends, hanging out with friends, talking crap with friends.


18. i need a car, jus give me a car, i need it, and jus give it to me!


19. feel like drinking, well, beverage like chinese tea or something cool, especially in this kind of weather.


20. i wanna go out, to see different people, see new places, see new things, new building, experience new food, new culture. i jus don want to stay.


21. 5800XM and Ipod Touch 16GB, my next gadget list.


22. i need more random things in my room, more weird weird stuff.


23. i dunno y i'm sad because of you, maybe i still like you? or i just really care about you.


24. i wish i can meet you as soon as possible, and i'm fine now, the smile is back on the face. thank you Kak Nor. ^^


25. last note, thanks for reading. and cheers

ps, feel free to do this tag if you like.


peace

No comments: