Friday, February 13, 2009

tomolo….~

yes… tomolo is coming… in 6 minutes… the day…
that i get my camera… and yes i’m excited… XD

today was quite a fun day…
woke up late… went to college and met Calv and Eliza half way…
thanks for the ride Eliza… =)
then Ajinder’s class… then lepak around before going to James class… and i found out today’s class very short la… like very fast finish.. maybe i wasn’t paying any attention and talking to my friends… haha…
2 hours break.. lepak again… didn’t lose much in CDD but Riz was damn hyper today that makes him winning and winning.. woot….~
oh yea… the white mice.. aka Jeremy Junior,..  named by darling..
playing it makes me feel like getting a pet in my room.. i had a pug.. cat’s behind my house… birds nesting somewhere in the middle of the house…
and i feel like getting some fish in my room… hope there’s still room in my room… ><

and valentine’s near by… read a few blogs about and found out celebrating V-day is not kinda a trend anymore… one thing i learn from it is… love your love ones everyday… not only on V-day… XD
and surprises and gifts can be give any day la… no need to wait until that day wa… feel like giving then give lo… being random can bring some surprises… trust me…=)

and i didn’t actually emo for the day la… jus stone a lot.. haha…







peace

No comments: