Sunday, May 24, 2009

tag

Ten Things i Wish i Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name):

  1. so wish you here right now..
  2. hey…. got go a lomo
  3. LOL
  4. you think you’re smart? think again
  5. go for it… you know you can do it
  6. so what’s the illusion? you still haven answered me yet
  7. let’s go Redang…. XD
  8. i’ll do what i promised
  9. When wan come out makan oh
  10. I wan you to be my girlfriend

Nine things about myself :

  1. I love dancing, photography, and many many things, basically i like everything
  2. I still don have a car or a stable income
  3. i’m gonna try to graduate asap
  4. I love to go out and just hang out
  5. Single and very available
  6. lives a busy but at the same time, an enjoyable life
  7. loves to blog
  8. am very forgetful
  9. i am into photography for the moment

Eight ways to win my heart :

  1. beautiful girls… duh
  2. give me anything that i wan
  3. being just yourself
  4. being a very nice ad kind and honest person
  5. being really knowledgeable but not acting smart
  6. design a very nice blog skin for me
  7. people who really teaches me something
  8. you!

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

  1. man i need a car
  2. i wan faster connection speed
  3. don waste time doing nothing
  4. which company to work in the future
  5. i need a job now
  6. which DSLR should i get
  7. what to blog today ah

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

  1. online chatting with people
  2. check my mailbox
  3. check my blog to see there’s any new updates
  4. read
  5. get a drink or a snack
  6. thinking about something or someone

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

  1. Friends
  2. Family
  3. Girlfriend
  4. the people who taught me wonderful things
  5. myself

Four things your wearing right now :

  1. genting theme park strap
  2. T-shirt
  3. bracelet
  4. glasses

Three places that you would like to go:

  1. go overseas, far far away from Malaysia
  2. to friends house
  3. Pulau Redang again, it’s freaking awesome

Two things you want to do before you die :

  1. tell my love ones how much i love them, and also how much i  hated them
  2. leave a trail that people will be following

One confession :

  1. i will tell you this right in front of you

I tag people who are reading this and feel like being tagged.. LOL/








peace

No comments: