Monday, April 11, 2011

YUBERACTIVE

 

clip_image001

Have you heard of yuberactive? Actually it’s a website that connects brands and youth together!

Yes, Im still a youth too and I love free stuffs! That’s the best part about this website! (:

Anyway, Im doing this blogpost to win some goodies for myself, so please support me!

clip_image003

To me, glamorous means pretty, simple and comfortable! I chose the picture above because it is a very comfortable environment and I simply love it! Talking about Glamorous, it reminds me bout the Fergie songs, too! Haha!

There will be a Glam Tour this Friday for all of us to stand a chance to dress up as glam as possible and Im sure I will be there because I wanna win this blogging competition! Gonna grab some RIMMEL LONDON and of course must thanks to StarAsia Trend Nation as the leading beauty brand in Malaysia!

clip_image005

Ive always believe in, TAKE ACTION AND BE REWARDED!!

So what are you waiting for? Grab the tickets asap or check out their website again! :D

No comments: